DISABLED FACILITIES AND ACCESS
The Health Centre in Grange is a modern building which affords excellent access for people with disabilities.
- A hearing loop is available for people with hearing difficulties
- Accessible toilets are available at the surgery
- The reception desks at Grange have lowered areas to aid communication
- All consulting and treatment rooms are on the ground floor
- A lift is available to the first floor for members of staff or people using our meeting rooms in Grange
The car park in Grange has reserved parking bays for blue badge holders, and we also ask that the bays at the front of the building are reserved for people with mobility difficulties. Our ParkingEye system at Grange is also in place in these bays, so please remember to check you registration in if you are attending for an appointment.
Due to the age and type of building at Flookburgh it is not accessible to wheelchairs and some patients with mobility issues. These patients will be directed to our Health Centre in Grange which has full diisability access.