Welcome to Nutwood Medical Practice
For help online with askmyGPClick here
AskmyGP - the easy and fast way to ask for any kind of help from the Practice
- Available 24/7 and we respond during working hours Monday to Friday
- We will usually get back to you within an hour (after 5pm it might be the next day)
- You can message a particular GP (so long as they’re working)
- You can select a telephone, email or video call response
- If we need to see you we will usually give you an appointment the same day
- You can login now, without any paperwork
The practice team at Nutwood aims to provide high quality, compassionate general medical care to the population of Grange-over-Sands and surrounding areas. We hope you find this website both useful and informative. If you have any comments or suggestions as to we can improve it please let us know.
From Wednesday, 6 February 2019 we launch Call, Click or Come In! our new approach to getting in touch with your GP. For further details click here.
Closures for staff training
Read more ...
Patient Participation Group
Did you know we have a Patient Participation Group?
The purpose of the Patient Participation Group is to help us access and use your ideas for new projects, and gaining your views as to how the practice can improve and develop.More Information
Our lifestyles can be more unhealthy than we think. Start the fight back to a healthier you. Take the One You quiz and see how you score.
One You is here to help you get back to a healthier you. Take our quiz to see how you score.
Self Help Advice and Tools
We value your feedback about our services. Please tell us what your think by completing a very short survey.
View our Results
The NHS website. Take control of your health and wellbeing. Get medical advice, information about healthcare services and support for a healthy life.