Covid and Flu Vaccinations
To contact us for an appointment use AskmyGP or email us at:
All children should commence their vaccination programme from two months of age. You will receive invitations for your child to attend our vaccination clinics. Vaccinations for all school age children are given at school.
This practice follows the national policy for childhood vaccinations. Further information can be found on the NHS Vaccinations website.
Our practice also provides the following adult vaccinations on the NHS:
- flu vaccination
- whooping cough for pregant women
- shingles vaccination (at 70 years of age)
- pneumococcal vaccination (from 65 years of age, and for at risk groups)
- catch-up vaccinations if childhood course not complete (such as tetanus, rubella)
- meningitis vaccine for new university students
- some travel vaccines are available on the NHS (hepatitis A, typhoid, and cholera)
Again further up to date and detailed information about these vaccinations can be found on the NHS Vaccinations website.
For travel vaccination and general travel advice please see our travel advice webpage.