At Nutwood Medical Practice we are committed to providing high quality, compassionate care for you and your family.
You have the right to:
- Register and receive treatment regardless of your age, sex or sexuality, ethnic origin, religious beliefs, disability or nature of your health problems as long as you reside within the practice boundaries and qualify for NHS treatment
- Consult with a GP within 24 hours for urgent medical problems
- Have your treatment explained to you
- Receive information on health services
- Gain access to an interpreter
- Complain, without discrimination if there is a problem
- Have a relative, friend or chaperone with you
You are responsible for:
- Making and keeping appointments. Please inform us if you are unable to keep an appointment
- Behaving in an acceptable manner
- Keeping young children in your care under constant supervision and ensuring that they behave appropriately
- Switching off mobile phones while seeing a health professional
- Informing the practice of any change of name, address or telephone number
Very occasionally a practice/patient relationship breaks down completely. In this situation the patient may choose to register with a different practice. In exceptional circumstances the Practice can ask a patient to leave the Practice list.